About Me

My photo


My hobbies are enjoying knowledge through study courses, ukulele, sharing this knowledge through adult education classes.

This page is for educational to share information that is useful for ukulele players. Share items of interest - theory. No personal photos. Examples of things to post are blues songs with chords, Gospel country and country songs. Modern songs are welcome provided they are clean lyrics. The Online course and published book is available at https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-ukulele/learn/#/
and
Book published for players of ukulele
http://www.amazon.com/Playing-Ukulele-Fuss-Ju…/…/ref=sr_1_1… Michelle Daley


Sunday, April 2, 2017

Oh How I Love Jesus C

TAUMARUNUI UKULELE CLUB 2012

Oh How I Love Jesus


Written by Thomas Anthony Whitfield
 
[C]There is a name I love to hear
 
I [G7]love to sing its [C]worth
                    
It sounds like music in my ear
 
The [F]sweetest [G7] name on [C]earth
 
 
[C]Oh how I love Jesus
 
[G7]Oh how I love [C]Jesus
 
Oh how I love Jesus
 
[F]Because He [G7]first loved [C]me
 
 
It tells me of a Savior's love
    G7             C
Who died to set me free
 
It tells me of His precious blood
    F        G7      C
The sinner's perfect plea
 
Repeat #2
 
 
It tells of One whose loving heart
    G7              C
Can feel my deepest woe
 
Who in each sorrow bears a part
     F      G7    C
That no one can below
 
Repeat #2
 
 
Oh how I love Jesus
  F        G7          C
Because He first loved me