About Me



My hobbies are enjoying knowledge through study courses, ukulele, sharing this knowledge through adult education classes.

This page is for educational to share information that is useful for ukulele players. Share items of interest - theory. No personal photos. Examples of things to post are blues songs with chords, Gospel country and country songs. Modern songs are welcome provided they are clean lyrics. The Online course and published book is available at https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-ukulele/learn/#/
and
Book published for players of ukulele
http://www.amazon.com/Playing-Ukulele-Fuss-Ju…/…/ref=sr_1_1… Michelle Daley


Sunday, April 2, 2017

I’ve got peace like a river,

UKULELE CLUB

I’ve got peace like a river,

[C]  I’ve got peace like a river,

I’ve got peace like a river,

I’ve got peace like a river in my [G7]soul,

I’ve got [C]peace like a river,

I’ve got peace like a river,

I’ve got peace like a [G7] river in my [C]soul.



[C]I’ve got love like an ocean,

I’ve got love like an ocean,

I’ve got love like an ocean in my[G7] soul,

I’ve got love [C] like an ocean,

I’ve got love like an ocean,

I’ve got love like an [G7] ocean in my [C]soul.



[C]I’ve got joy like a fountain,

I’ve got joy like a fountain,

I’ve got joy like a fountain in my[G7]soul,

I’ve got [C]joy like a fountain,

I’ve got joy like a fountain,

I’ve got joy like a fount[G7] ain in my [C]soul.