Thursday, March 16, 2017

HEAVEN CAME DOWN AND GLORY FILLED MY SOUL KEY F


HEAVEN CAME DOWN AND GLORY FILLED MY SOUL


 

[Chorus]

 [F] Oh what a wonderful, wonderful day, Day I will never [C7] forget.

When I was wandering in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I [F] met

O, what a tender compassionate Friend, He met the need of my [Bb] heart.

 [F]Shadows dispelling with joy I am telling,

He  [C7]made all the darkness [F]depart.

 



                          

 [F] Born of the Spirit with life from above into God's family [C7] divine,
Justified fully thru Calvary's love, O what a standing is
 [F]
mine!
And the transaction so quickly was made, when as a sinner I came,

[F] Took of the offer, of grace He did proffer,
He [C7] saved me, O praise His dear  [F] name!


[F] Now I've a hope that will surely endure after the passing of [C7] time;
I have a future in heaven for sure there in those mansions
 [F] sublime.
And it's because of that wonderful day, when at the cross I [Bb] believed;

[F] Riches eternal and blessings supernal,

from [C7] His precious hand I  [F] received.

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment